Greenworks GBL80300 80V DigiPro Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed Jet Leaf Blower KitGreenworks Model: gwkn2400102
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks GBL80300 80V DigiPro Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed Jet Leaf Blower Kit
- 80V Li-Ion System takes the lead in highest and most powerful gas-free cordless system
- Powerful DigiPro brushless motor offers greater performance without the hassle of gas and carbon emission
- Up to 500 CFM of air flow and 125 MPH of wind speed makes blowing through dry/wet leaves and debris a breeze
- Up to 60 decibel and light weight design with cushioned over-mold grips provide comfortable non-slip grip
- 3-speed selection with a variable speed trigger delivers on-demand power
- Up to 70 minutes of runtime with fully charged 2.0 Ah battery
- Equivalent to 32cc gas engine
- Jet Turbine Technology provides maximum airflow and efficiency
- Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040
- GBL80320 DigiPro 80V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed Jet Leaf Blower - 2400102
- (1) 80V 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.