Greenworks 29472 G-MAX 40V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion BatteryModel: gwkn29472
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 29472 G-MAX 40V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- New G-Max technology provides one power source for all new Greenworks G-Max tools for a complete lawn care solution
- Provides longer run times than the standard Greenworks 20V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- Simple and easy to use design snaps in and out of tool easily with battery charge indicator lights for power level check
- Quick charge time of 120 minutes
- Please Note: Compatible with G-Max Series 40V Greenwoks tools only (40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible)
- (1) G-MAX 40V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 29472
- Owner's Manual
I would order from this company again. I received battery with just a few days. A
Q & A :
hedge trimmer, and they are all powered by the same G-Max 40v battery.
batteries with this blower. If not please suggest which model i should go for Thank you."
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.