We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 26272 40V G-MAX Li-Ion 20 in. Snow Thrower
- Powerful 40V Li-Ion System deliver greater efficiency with up to 45 minutes of run time with included battery
- Quickly clear your driveway, sidewalks, patios and more with a 20 in. clearing path
- Quiet, maintenance free brushless motor technology
- Clear more with 10 in. depth
- 180 degree rotating chute for desired snow displacement
- Up to 20 ft. discharge
- LED Lighting for better visibility
- Easy fold system for compact storage and transportation
- 6 in. rear wheels to maneuver in the toughest conditions
- 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 20 in. Snow Thrower - 26272
- 40V G-MAX 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
CPO is one of the best on-line companies to do business with .
Hopefully, they will have spare batteries ON SALE very soon.
Just think $130.00 for a battery is just toooo much.
But that doesn't take anything away from the snow blower!
*****Stars for me of seller and merchandise.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Please view the links below to view and purchase these batteries
Thanks!!! Tim. (Chicago)
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.