Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 25322 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 16 in. 2-in-1 Lawn Mower
- 2-in-1 feature offers rear bagging and mulching capability for multiple use
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 16 in. wide cutting path offers improved maneuverability with a smaller cutting capacity for tighter areas
- Durable ABS polymer cutting deck offers increased control and lightweight transport
- Single lever 5-position height adjustment offers cutting height range from 7/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. for the best cut in all environments
- 6 in. front wheel and 7 in. rear wheel for easy maneuvering throughout your yard
- Cam-lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472)
- 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 in. 2-in-1 Lawn Mower - 25322
- Collection Bag
- Mulch Plug
- 40V G-Max 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 29472
- Owner's Manual
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPad - Marty
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.