This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 25022 12 Amp 20 in. 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower
- 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- 20 in. wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity for mid sized areas
- Powerful 12 Amp motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- Rugged stamped steel cutting deck provides added durability
- Adjustable cutting height with 7 various positions from 1.5 in. up to 3.75 in.
- Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- Integrated cord lock helps prevents accidental cord disconnects
- Ideal for mid-sized yards and lawns
- 12 Amp 20 in. 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower - 25022
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual
I do not have a flat yard. Its a little wavy and has a hill in the front yard. The mower is great for being able to handle it without being too heavy to navigate but the bag is useless for me. i put it on and after 2 or 3 steps it falls right off. Ive tightened everything possible but yeah.. no. I always have to mulch the lawn instead of bagging it.
Would I buy this again? Yes. But I wish the bag would work.
over 3 years ago
This is a great mower!!!!!! I have a small to medium yard and this mower cuts great, multiple height adjustments and powerful enough !!!! folds up to a small compact size!!!!
Great deal great price from CPO!!!!!
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.