Greenworks 24312 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless Variable-Speed Handheld Blower Vac (Tool Only)Model: gwkn24312
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 24312 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless Variable-Speed Handheld Blower Vac (Tool Only)
- DigiPro Brushless motor technology provides more efficient motor operation for a longer lasting tool.
- Provides up to 30% more torque with up to 70% less vibration or more power and comfort.
- Variable-speed 185 MPH motor cleans multiple surfaces with ease.
- All electric operation eliminates gas hassle and fumes for a cleaner running tool.
- Low maintenance brushless motor is easy to manage and provides long lasting power.
- Powerful G-MAX battery system offers enhanced run times and power over the standard lithium-ion battery solution (batteries and charger sold separately).
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible.
- 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless Variable-Speed Handheld Blower Vac (Tool Only) - 24312
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- Collection Bag
- Owner's Manual
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.