Greenworks 24282 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion Variable-Speed Handheld Blower (Tool Only)Model: gwkn24282
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 24282 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion Variable-Speed Handheld Blower (Tool Only)
- Enhanced power and run time with the new G-MAX Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency.
- Variable-speed motor provides price application speeds up to 150 MPH.
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit.
- Cushioned over-mold grip increases operator comfort.
- Ideal for light to medium duty clean up tasks.
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible.
- 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Variable-Speed Handheld Blower (Tool Only) - 24282
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
The battery charge will last about 30 minutes on low speed.
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
separately, or the way I did it, was to purchase something else like the
string trimmer that came with battery and charger. Cheaper this way and get
you two tools.
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.