Greenworks 22332 G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)Model: gwkn22332
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 22332 G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- Robust 24 in. dual action steel blade for optimal performance, aluminum rail cover included for safe storage and transportation.
- Innovative 180 degree rotating rear handle to provide easy trimming at multiple angles with wrap around handle for user comfort.
- 2/3 in. cutting capacity easily cuts through bushes and hedges.
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472).
- G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only) - 22332
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
1 year ago
1 year ago
The convenience of all these tools used with the same batteries and charger is outstanding! I edge with the string trimmer, use the hedge trimmer and blow the clippings away with my leaf blower. I also have a 19 inch mower and corded presser washer.
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.