Greenworks 22262 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge TrimmerModel: gwkn22262
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 22262 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge Trimmer
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- Lightweight and well balanced for easier use.
- Robust 24 in. dual action steel blade for optimal performance.
- 2/3 in. cutting capacity easily cuts through bushes and hedges.
- Innovative 180 degree rotating rear handle to provide easy trimming at multiple angles with wrap around auxiliary handle for user comfort.
- Clear view hand guard with see through design for precision cutting and extra protection.
- Cushioned and over-molded grips increase operator comfort.
- Aluminum rail cover included for safe storage and transportation.
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472).
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 24 in. Rotating Hedge Trimmer - 22262
- 40V G-Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 29462
- Aluminum Rail Blade Covering
- Owner's Manual
VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT SO FAR.
1 year ago
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.