Greenworks 21362 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String TrimmerModel: gwkn21362
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 21362 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String Trimmer
- Powerful DigiPro brushless motor technology provides true gas performance. Includes 4AH Battery and Charger.
- 14 in. cut path with variable speed trigger to provide on-demand power to get through the toughest weeds with ease.
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System offering a range of tools to choose from.
- .080 in. dual line bump-feed head provides quick on-demand line advancement to rip through your yard.
- Attachment capable design that can accept attachments from multiple brands such as Ryobi, Trimmer Plus, Yard works, and more*.
- DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String Trimmer - 21362
- 40V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 40V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
1 year ago
I had to get used to the location of the trigger being so close to the motor and adjusted the handle up the shaft nearer to the motor since I was used to my past gas trimmers (since 1975)ergonomic layout.
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.