Greenworks 2100202 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only)Greenworks Model: gwkn2100202
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 2100202 DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only)
- Powerful DigiPro brushless motor technology provides true gas performance.
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System offering a range of tools to choose from.
- 14 in. cut path with variable speed trigger to provide on-demand power to get through the toughest weeds with ease.
- .080 in. dual line bump-feed head provides quick on-demand line advancement to rip through your yard.
- Attachment capable design that can accept attachments from multiple brands such as Ryobi, Trimmer Plus, Yard works, and more.
- DigiPro G-MAX 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only) - 2100202
This is another Greenworks product that I am happily adding to my collection of Greenworks products.
over 2 years ago
Have not yet used the string trimmer functionality, but based on use of my existing edging and blower attachments, this thing is a beast.
Battery life is slightly disappointing, but not bad considering the power. I used half of the 2AH battery to do about 10 minutes of work. I suppose that means with the 4AH battery it would last 40 minutes...which certainly is not shabby at all.
Q & A :
2. What is the difference between Automatic feed and Semi-automatic feed (does this mean bump-feed?)?
2. Semi-Automatic feed = Bump feed
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.