Greenworks 20332 14.5 Amp 18 in. Electric ChainsawModel: gwkn20332
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 20332 14.5 Amp 18 in. Electric Chainsaw
- Powerful 14.5 Amp motor delivers solid cutting power.
- Sturdy 18 in. bar with a reliable chain.
- Tears through trees and branches at 6,000 RPM.
- Tool-less chain tension adjustment system with quick adjustment knob.
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use.
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort.
- Mechanical chain brake makes for safer cutting.
- Auto-oiler with clear-view window for easy oil level checks.
- 14.5 Amp 18 in. Electric Chainsaw - 20332
- 18 in. Bar
- Owner's Manual
I purchased this saw to cut up several 12" trees I had downed last year.
I spent most of a day cutting up those trees and then trimmed a few others.
The saw worked great with a lot less noise and back pain.
If it lasts through he 4 year warranty, I'll purchase another.
chain saw. I also appreciate the low maintanance required. I call it ever ready!
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.