Greenworks 20262 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw KitModel: gwkn20262
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 20262 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw Kit
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- Robust 12 in. steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance.
- 3/8 in. chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback.
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use.
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort.
- Auto-oiler with clear-view window for easy oil level checks.
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472).
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw - 20262
- 40V 2.0 Ah G-Max Lithium-Ion Battery
- 12 in. Bar and Chain
- Protective Sleeve
- Owner's Manual
A friend saw my FACEBOOK post about my new saw and firepit and called me this morning. I gave him your name and website address.
Q & A :
otherwise I use the adaptor to change the voltage.
40v use what kind of adaptor?
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.