Greenlee's CMT-80 600V 400 Amp Automatic Electrical Tester is a handheld testing device with measurement capabilities including AC and DC voltage, AC current, and resistance. It also tests diodes and verifies continuity.
This unit automatically determines measurement function based on input. It has a smart data hold feature with audible and visual alert if the input changes significantly while the unit is in HOLD mode. The unit automatically enters HOLD mode when the jaw is removed from a conductor while measuring AC current. It performs a self-test and displays approximate remaining battery capacity during the power-up sequence. The Automatic Power Off feature can be disabled if desired.
- Hassle-free, automatic measurement of amperage, voltage, and resistance
- Low impedance eliminates stray or "ghost" voltage readings
- Compact design for measuring in tight spaces
- 400A AC, 600V AC/DC measurement
- Data hold to capture important readings
- Automatic Power Off will shut itself off after approximately 20 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Power-On Self-Test automatically tests the unit's internal circuitry after it displays battery, displaying "FAIL" on the LCD if a problem is found
- Added peace of mind with lifetime limited warranty
- 600V 400 Amp Automatic Electrical Tester - CMT-80
- (1) 9V Battery
- Test Leads
- Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product