In 1862, it started with the Greenlee brothers' barrel-making machines, then woodworking tools. Today Greenlee is the most respected and trusted source for professional grade tools when it comes to installing wire and cable. From hole making and bending to test and measurement, you can depend on Greenlee tools to outlast and outperform the competition every time.
- Use with blower or vacuum power fishing system to pioneer the line through the conduit run
- Flexible foam body for an air-tight seal
- Color-coded end disk with embossed size markings for fast, easy selection
- Strong steel center rod with loops on both ends
- Pistons available for all types and sizes of conduit 1/2 in. through 6 in.
- 4 in. Conduit Piston - 617