The portable, lightweight model MS3102 miter saw stand features a tubular steel frame with large 1.5 inch diameter legs and dual crossbars. The universal mounting adapters are designed to fit most saws. The height adjustable support extensions are equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers. Designed to roll out, set up in seconds, and transform any garage or driveway into a practical workshop, the rugged, lightweight contractor grade MS3102 miter saw stand is loaded with features. Ergonomically designed, the General miter saw stand has a 35-inch work height to reduce back strain.
- Lightweight tubular steel frame with strong 1.5 in. diameter legs and dual crossbars, Legs click and lock into operating position
- Height-adjustable support extensions equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers, Extensions are reinforced dual rail square tubular design
- Lever-actuated quick-release saw mounting system for easy saw removal and replacement, Universal mounting adaptors fit most saws
- Dimensions: (retracted length) 46 in. - (extended length) 79 in. x 9 in." W. Saw mounts: 33 in. H
- 5.75 in. Wheels for convenient transport, Support rollers are height-extendable from 36 in. to 41 in.
- Legs click & lock into operating position, Lever actuated quick-release saw mounts
- Max load capacity = 330 lbs, Net weight = 36 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Footprint: 56 in. x 24.25 in.
- <98 dBa
- Miter Saw Stand with Solid 5.75 in. Tires - MS3102
Compliance and Restrictions