General International MS3003 10 in. 15A Compound Miter Saw with Laser Alignment System (NEW Design)General International Model: gitnms3003
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
General International MS3003 10 in. 15A Compound Miter Saw with Laser Alignment System (NEW Design)
- Precision cuts with laser alignment system, Bevels at 0-45 degrees for compound angles, sliding blade for extended reach, NEW oversized knob for blade tilt ease.
- Max cut capacities: 5.25 in. x 3 in., Cuts up to 45 degrees left, Miter cuts up to 45 degrees left & right, Detents at primary cutting angles
- 1800W, 120V 60Hz, No-load speed 4400 rpm, Powerful 15 Amp, Easy-access motor brushes
- Cuts wood, plastic and aluminum (with correct blade), Push-button shaft lock eases blade changes, Adjustable cut depth stop
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence, Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting, Works great with General's MS3102 Miter saw Stand
- ETL Certified, 24 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Locking Arbor, 3-1/8 in. Cut depth at 90 degrees, Accessible/replaceable motor brushes, Detent base, 14 AWG cord gauge, Laser align-a-cut, Fixed Fence size: 16-1/4 in. x 2 in. Table dims: 16-1/4 in. x 5 in.
- <98 dBa
- Dust bag
- Hold down clamp
- Table side extension bars
- Rear stabilization bar
- 10 in. saw blade with carbide tipped teeth