The BT8007 16 in. Variable Speed Scroll saw offers versatility and functionality for artful and intricate cuts. Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces? The Genernal International 1.2 Amp 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. The variable speed ranges anywhere from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Easily cut in woods up to 1.9 inches thick while the 16-inch throat depth allows for the manipulation of larger work pieces. The General BT8007 Scroll Saw also has a 9/16 inch stroke with the allowance of both pinned and pinless blades. These fit securely in our Patented blade holder. The sturdy cast iron build limits vibration for precision and convenience and has bolt holes for attachment to any tabletop or work surface. The tension-release switch is easily accessible right at the top of the machine, as well as easy-access motor brushes. The cutting speed is easily set with precision dial on front of housing. The Flexi shaft dust blower clears saw dust from your work area as you saw to give you precise cuts with a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1.5 inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your cuts. The saw also includes a clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your desire. The Flex Neck LED lighting system also allows you to highlight the work material where you want it. A convenient slide storage compartment is built into the housing for spare blades and wrenches.
- Up-front dial allows setting the exact cutting speed choice for processing different materials, Cast aluminum work table tilts 0 degree to 45 degrees left with up-front locking knob and bevel scale
- "First to market" and design Flex-neck LED work light, Patented blade holder accepts both standard 5 in. pin-end or plain-end (pinless) scroll saw blades, Side storage compartment on the housing for spare blades and wrenches
- Saw dust collection port for standard 1-1/4 in. hose, Saw dust blower keeps the cut line clear. Safety on/off switch wth removable security key: 2 pinned blades, 3mm blade change T-style hex key, 4 mm adjustment hex key
- 144 Watt, 120V 60Hz, Amp: 1.2, No-load Variable Speed: 400-1600rpm, Easy access motor brushes
- Max. cutting capacity (throat depth): 16 in., Max. cutting thickness: >2 in. at 90 degrees, Stroke Length: 5/8 in.
- Cast iron base for stability and vibration-damping, Low noise & low vibration, Top mounted tensioner knob
- CSA Certified, 24 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Orbital Blade Action
- <90 dBa
- 16 in. 1.2A Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Flex Shaft LED Light
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product