The model BS5202 Portable 4 in. Universal band saw is ETL Certified and offers 2 speeds. 6 in. Maximum Square Cut Capacity Bench top Metal Cutting Band saw with two speeds. Band sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. Engineered for portability for cutting ferrous and nonferrous metals with speed, efficiency and durability. A Solid cast iron vise opens to 4-1/8 in.. It features a pivoting head that rotates up to 45 degrees with scale for miter cuts for a blend of cutting capacity and versatility. Rugged enough to stand up to tough conditions but light enough to go anywhere. General's precision machined components provide moving parts that work smoothly for years. With a small footprint this saw can be used in some tight spaces with accurate cutting.
- 550 W, 120V 60Hz, Amp: 4.6, Auto-run/auto-shutoff, Heavy duty steel stand with wheels
- Strong cast iron saw head frame, Cast iron vise opens to 6 in., Adjustable work stop
- Three speeds for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, Adjustable blade guide
- Switch between horizontal and vertical cutting positions with add-on cutting table
- Blade speeds: 80 / 120 / 180 ft/min., 64.5 inch blade included
- Max. cutting capacity (round): 4-1/8 in., Max. cutting capacity (square): 4 x 6 in.
- ETL Certified, 121 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- 3-Speed, Straight Blade Action, 2.5 Circuit Amp rating, 18 AWG, Safety "on" switch, 3.5 in. Max cut height, 2625 ft./min, Easy Horizontal/Vertical change, Table height: 26 in., table dims with extensions: 12 in. x 5 in.
- <85 dBa
- 4.5 in. 5A Metal Band Saw with Stand - BS5205
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product