The model BS5202 Portable 4 in. Universal band saw is ETL Certified and offers 2 speeds. 6 in. Maximum Square Cut Capacity Bench top Metal Cutting Band saw with two speeds. Band sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. Engineered for portability for cutting ferrous and nonferrous metals with speed, efficiency and durability. A Solid cast iron vise opens to 4-1/8 in.. It features a pivoting head that rotates up to 45 degrees with scale for miter cuts for a blend of cutting capacity and versatility. Rugged enough to stand up to tough conditions but light enough to go anywhere. General's precision machined components provide moving parts that work smoothly for years. With a small footprint this saw can be used in some tight spaces with accurate cutting.
- Compact for bench top use, Heavy Duty Steel base, designed for dry cutting
- Cast iron vise opens to 4-1/8 in., Adjustable Blade Guide, Portable
- Pivoting head with scale rotates to make miter cuts up to 45 degrees
- Two blade speeds: 197 & 262 ft./min., Blade length: 52-1/2 in.
- 550W Motor, 120V 60Hz, Amp: 5, 3/4 hp
- Maximum cut capacity (round): 4-1/8 inch
- ETL Certified, 33 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- <85 dBa
- 4 in. 5A Universal Cutting Band Saw - BS5202
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product