The General International BS5105 120-volt 9-inch band saw is equipped with a powerful 2.5 Amp motor to rip through hardwoods. Band-sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. The large 11-3/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. (300 x 300 mm) work table can accommodate most jobs with a large cutting capacity of 3-1/2 in. (89 mm) For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new General BS5105 9-inch Band Saw with flexible LED work light is essential for your workshop. You'll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade. Make quick angle and height changes with the rack and pinion adjustable table. EZ View Blade Tracking lets you easily align the blade. Other features include a rip fence for straight cuts and a miter gauge for cross cuts. The dust port keeps your work area dust-free, while the LED work light adjusts so that you can see exactly what you're doing.
- 230 Watt Induction Motor, 120V 60Hz, Amp: 2.5, 1/2 hp
- Integral cast aluminum frame & tilting work table with Rubber coated aluminum wheels
- Designed for wood cutting, Removable-keyed safety on/off switch, 1-1/2 in dust port
- Single speed: 2625 ft./min., Table size: 11-7/8 in. square
- Throat: 9 in., Table tilt range: 0 to 45 degrees, Blade length: 59-1/2 in.
- CSA Certified, 30 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Single Speed, Straight Blade Action, 2.5 Circuit Amp rating, 18 AWG, lock knob, 3.5 in. Max cut height, 2625 ft/min, Flexi LED work light
- <85 dBa
- Rip fence and miter gauge
- Flexible LED work light
- Quick & easy blade change
Compliance and Restrictions