Whoever said "if you've seen one sander you've seen them all", was wrong. The General international 2-in-1 Belt/Disc Sander was built for versatility with its 0 to 45 degree tilting aluminum work table which can be adjusted for miter polishing. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, an L shaped stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. The 16-1/2 in x 4-7/8 in. belt sander tilts to work both horizontally and vertically for grinding and polishing flat surfaces. It has a 6 inch diameter Aluminum disc backing plate. This heavy duty belt sander is made with a solid cast iron base. The BD7004 Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you'll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt bed adjusts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you'll have the capacity to sand whatever you need. The sanding disc is accompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table.
- Solid cast iron base & housing, steel & aluminum construction, Durable tilting work table with miter gauge
- 6 in. diameter aluminum disc backing plate
- 375 W Motor, 120 V ~60Hz, No-load motor speed: 3450 RPM; Amp: 4, HP- 1/2
- Miter Gauge, 6 in. peel-&-stick sanding disc, 4 in. x 36 in. Sanding belt
- 2-1/4 in. I.D. dust port, Includes an L-Shaped steel work stop
- Safety on/off switch with removable key, Quick release system ensures easy belt change
- ETL Certified, 37.5lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Orbital & Inline Motion, Lock nut tilt, 18 AWG cord gauge, Lever belt tension, #80 sand paper grit, belt table size: 17 in. x 3-7/8 in., table size 6-1/4 in. x 8-3/4 in.
- <85 dBa
- 4A 2-in-1 Belt & Disc Sander