General 17 in. forced opening line interrupter switch, requires machine restart in case of power failure or circuit interruption. Adjustable spindle tension return spring. Built-in laser pointer. Sturdy design with cast-iron head, base, and table. High-quality bearings for smooth, vibration-free operation. Simple hand lever controlled mechanical variable speed from 280 to 2100 RPM. Digital spindle speed display. 3/4 HP industrial-quality, 120V motor, 6 Amp. Equipped with easy to adjust dual depth stop for complete control of both down stroke depth and upstroke travel. 5/8 in. Chuck with key and convenient onboard chuck key holder. Easy to use see-through flip-up chuck guard included. Crank-operated rack and pinion table height adjustment. 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Swing: 17 in., Drilling Capacity: 1-1/8 in., Chuck Size: 5/8 in.
- Spindle travel: 3-1/8 in., Spindle distance to table: 29 in., Spindle distance to base: 48-5/8 in.
- Table size: 13-3/16 in. x 13-3/16 in., Column Diameter: 3-1/8 in.
- Spindle speeds: Variable- 280 to 2100 RPM, Spindle: MT3
- Overall height: 64-3/8 in., Base size: 20-1/4 in., Motor: 3/4HP, 120V, 6A
- 161 lbs
- <85 dBA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 17 in. Commercial Mechanical Variable Speed Floor Drill Press - 75-165M1
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product