Generac 6712 3,800 PSI 3.2 GPM Professional Grade Gas Pressure WasherModel: grcn6712
Product Features & specs :
Generac 6712 3,800 PSI 3.2 GPM Professional Grade Gas Pressure Washer
- Heavy-duty belt drive triplex pump delivers up to 3X longer life than direct drive pumps
- Easy to maintain belt drive system features an oil level sight glass for quick oil leveling readings
- Powerful 302cc Generac OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Added engine protection with Low-Oil Shutdown feature to prevent damage
- Ergonomic spray gun with Quick Connect connections, stabilizing handle and molded grip for added comfort and control
- Oversized pneumatic tires offer improved maneuverability around rugged jobsite terrain
- 3,800 PSI 3.2 GPM Professional Grade Gas Pressure Washer - 6712
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS “TWO YEAR” LIMITED WARRANTY FOR PRESSURE WASHERS
For a period of two years from the date of original sale, Generac Power Systems, Inc. (Generac) warrants its Pressure Washers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the items and period set forth below. Generac will, at its option, repair or replace any part which, upon examination, inspection and testing by Generac or a Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer, is found to be defective. Repair or replacement pursuant to this limited warranty shall not renew or extend the original warranty period. Any repaired product shall be warranted for the remaining original warranty period only. Any equipment that the purchaser/owner claims to be defective must be returned to and examined by the nearest Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer. All transportation costs under the warranty, including return to the factory, are to be borne and prepaid by the purchaser/owner. This warranty applies only to Generac Pressure Washers and is not transferable from original purchaser. Save your proof-of-purchase receipt. If you do not provide proof of the initial purchase date, the manufacturer’s shipping date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period.
***This Warranty only applies to units sold for use in the US and Canada.***
Consumer applications are warranted for two (2) years.
YEAR ONE – Limited comprehensive coverage on Labor and Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
- • All Components
YEAR TWO - Limited comprehensive coverage on Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
- • Engine only – Major components including: Block, head, crank, cam, rods and pistons.
NOTE: For the purpose of this warranty “consumer use” means personal residential household or recreational use by original purchaser. Any use of the Pressure Washer in a commercial or rental application will void the warranty.
- • The customer is responsible to read and follow all operating instructions.
- • Products that are damaged due to improper operation, will not be covered by warranty. This includes water pump components that are started without the required water flow and pressure.
- • The customer will be responsible to transport the product to an authorized Generac repair facility for all Warranty All Components.
- • Verification of maintenance may be requested for coverage of Warranty Repairs.
- • Warranty Labor Rates are based on normal working hours. Additional costs for overtime, holiday or emergency labor costs for repairs outside normal business hours will be the responsibility of the customer.
- • Warranty Parts shipment costs are reimbursed at ground shipment rates. Costs related to requests for expedited shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- • Generac pressure washers that utilize non-Generac replacement parts.
- • Costs of normal maintenance and adjustments.
- • Failures caused by any contaminated or improper fuels, oils or lack of proper oil levels.
- • Repairs or diagnostics performed by individuals other than Guardian/Generac authorized dealers not authorized in writing by Generac Power Systems.
- • Failures due, but not limited, to normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper use. As with all mechanical devices, the Generac engines need periodic part(s) service and replacement to perform as designed. This warranty will not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part(s) or engine.
- • Failures caused by any act of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufactures control.
- • Water freezing in the pump (water must be drained from the pump at the end of the season in freezing climates).
- • Damage related to rodent and/or insect infestation.
- • Products that are modified or altered in a manner not authorized by Generac in writing.
- • Any incidental, consequential or indirect damages caused by defects in materials or workmanship, or any delay in repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
- • Failure due to misapplication.
- • Expenses related to “customer instruction” or troubleshooting where no manufacturing defect is found.
- • Rental equipment used while warranty repairs are being performed.
- • Starting batteries, fuses, filters, light bulbs and engine fluids.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY, GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any implied warranties which are allowed by law, shall be limited in duration to the terms of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to purchaser/owner.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS ONLY LIABILITY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PART(S) AS STATED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS, INC. NEGLIGENCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to purchaser/owner. Purchaser/owner agrees to make no claims against Generac Power Systems, Inc. based on negligence. This warranty gives purchaser/owner specific legal rights. Purchaser/owner also may have other rights that vary from state to state.