We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Generac 6565 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM Commercial Gas Pressure Washer
- Quick-change connections, handle stabilization, molded grip, and an easier-to-pull trigger highlight the comfort features of the professional spray gun
- The Pro-Grade Triplex pump lasts four times longer than the axial cam pump
- Low-oil shutdown sensor keeps the engine from overheating
- A folding handle creates compactness for storage and easy transport
- Includes a 0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree, and soap quick-click nozzle tips
- Powerful Generac OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Steel-reinforced hose provides durability and will not leave scuff marks
- Welded roll cage frame protects components and provides gripping surfaces for easier lifting
- Brass quick change fittings allows for faster connections to components
- Pressure control valve provides adjustable cleaning power to suit any task at hand
- Designed and built in the USA for rugged quality you can rely on
- 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM Commercial Gas Pressure Washer - 6565
- Spray Gun
- 50 ft. High Pressure Hose
- (5) Quick-Click Nozzle Tips (0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree, Soap)
Q & A :
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS “THREE YEAR” LIMITED WARRANTY FOR PROFESSIONAL GRADE PRESSURE WASHERS
For a period of three years from the date of original sale, Generac Power Systems, Inc. (Generac) warrants its Pressure Washers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the items and period set forth below. Generac will, at its option, repair or replace any part which, upon examination, inspection and testing by Generac or a Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer, is found to be defective. Repair or replacement pursuant to this limited warranty shall not renew or extend the original warranty period. Any repaired product shall be warranted for the remaining original warranty period only. Any equipment that the purchaser/owner claims to be defective must be returned to and examined by the nearest Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer. All transportation costs under the warranty, including return to the factory, are to be borne and prepaid by the purchaser/owner. This warranty applies only to Generac Pressure Washers and is not transferable from original purchaser. Save your proof-of-purchase receipt. If you do not provide proof of the initial purchase date, the manufacturer’s shipping date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period.
***This Warranty only applies to units sold for use in the US and Canada.***
Consumer applications are warranted for years (3) years. Commercial and Rental applications are warranted for 90 days.
YEARS ONE AND TWO – Limited comprehensive coverage on Labor and Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
- • All Components
YEAR THREE - Limited comprehensive coverage on Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
- • Engine only – Major components including: Block, head, crank, cam, rods and pistons.
90 day – Limited comprehensive coverage on Labor and Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
- • All Components
NOTE: For the purpose of this warranty “consumer use” means personal residential household or recreational use by original purchaser. Once a Pressure Washer has experienced commercial or rental use, it shall thereafter be considered a non-consumer use for the purpose of this warranty.
- • The customer is responsible to read and follow all operating instructions.
- • Products that are damaged due to improper operation, will not be covered by warranty. This includes water pump components that are started without the required water flow and pressure.
- • The customer will be responsible to transport the product to an authorized Generac repair facility for all Warranty All Components.
- • Verification of maintenance may be requested for coverage of Warranty Repairs.
- • Warranty Labor Rates are based on normal working hours. Additional costs for overtime, holiday or emergency labor costs for repairs outside normal business hours will be the responsibility of the customer.
- • Warranty Parts shipment costs are reimbursed at ground shipment rates. Costs related to requests for expedited shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- • Generac pressure washers that utilize non-Generac replacement parts.
- • Costs of normal maintenance and adjustments.
- • Failures caused by any contaminated or improper fuels, oils or lack of proper oil levels.
- • Repairs or diagnostics performed by individuals other than Guardian/Generac authorized dealers not authorized in writing by Generac Power Systems.
- • Failures due, but not limited, to normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper use. As with all mechanical devices, the Generac engines need periodic part(s) service and replacement to perform as designed. This warranty will not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part(s) or engine.
- • Failures caused by any act of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufactures control.
- • Water freezing in the pump (water must be drained from the pump at the end of the season in freezing climates).
- • Damage related to rodent and/or insect infestation.
- • Products that are modified or altered in a manner not authorized by Generac in writing.
- • Any incidental, consequential or indirect damages caused by defects in materials or workmanship, or any delay in repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
- • Failure due to misapplication.
- • Expenses related to “customer instruction” or troubleshooting where no manufacturing defect is found.
- • Rental equipment used while warranty repairs are being performed.
- • Starting batteries, fuses, filters, light bulbs and engine fluids.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY, GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any implied warranties which are allowed by law, shall be limited in duration to the terms of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to purchaser/owner.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS ONLY LIABILITY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PART(S) AS STATED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS, INC. NEGLIGENCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to purchaser/owner. Purchaser/owner agrees to make no claims against Generac Power Systems, Inc. based on negligence. This warranty gives purchaser/owner specific legal rights. Purchaser/owner also may have other rights that vary from state to state.