GearWrench 85098 12-Piece Metric XL Combination Ratcheting Wrench SetGearWrench Model: kdtn85098
Product Features & specs :
GearWrench 85098 12-Piece Metric XL Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set
- XL combination provides 20% more length and 25% more strength
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners versus 30 degrees for standard wrenches
- Bright, full polish chrome finish
- Surface Drive on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- 8mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85008D
- 9mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85009
- 10mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85010
- 11mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85011
- 12mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85012
- 13mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85013D
- 14mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85014
- 15mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85015
- 16mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85016
- 17mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85017
- 18mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85018
- 19mm XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench - 85019
Q & A :
Apex Tool Group, LLC
1000 Lufkin Road
Apex, NC 27539
GearWrench® hand tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
GearWrench - Consumer Tools
If any GearWrench Hand Tool purchased at a retailer, when used for its intended purpose, fails to give you complete satisfaction, please return it to the retailer location where purchased, or contact Apex Tool Group Consumer Division at (888)-757-1812 for free replacement or return.
GearWrench - Professional Tools
If use of any GearWrench Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your GearWrench Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at (800)-688-8949, and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
*Except Torque Products
*GearWrench Torque Products are warranted to (1) be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year and (2) meet out of the box calibration accuracy standards as stated in the product literature. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Products for which Warranty Repair is requested should be returned, at Buyer’s cost, for evaluation to:
Warranty Service & Authorized Repair:
Electronic Torque Wrenches
Apex Torque Repair
3000 West Kingsley Road
Garland, TX 75041
All other Torque Products:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
GearWrench Torque Products are precision instruments that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of Buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Repair Center using GearWrench repair parts.