GearWrench 41720 8-Piece Master Sensor and Sending Socket SetModel: kdtn41720
Save an extra 15% Off this item! See Details
Product Features & specs :
GearWrench 41720 8-Piece Master Sensor and Sending Socket Set
- 3919D 1/2 in. Drive 1-3/16 in. (29mm) Oil Sender Socket fits 1-3/16 in. oil pressure sending units found on late-80s and mid-90s GM vehicles
- 3920D 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. Slotted Socket for PVS, TVS, and O2 Socket removes and installs vacuum switches with a 7/8 in. hex and fits some oxygen sensors 90mm long
- 3921D 1/2 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Thermal Sensor Socket removes and installs 1973 - 1977 GM thermal sensor switches and fits some oil pressure sending units 85mm long
- 3922D 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Oxygen Sensor Socket has a slotted socket that allows for wire clearance, while serving to remove and install oxygen sensors in most domestic and some imported vehicles
- 3923D 3/8 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Deep Oil Pressure Sending Socket works on most 1991 and newer GM vehicles using oil pressure gauge 4 xylinder & 3.1 liter V6, 1987 and newer Chrysler vehicles with light and gauge oil pressure switches, and features a deep well that allows for up to 2-5/8 in. clearance
- 3924D 1/2 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Oxygen Sensor Socket offset end has double hex 1/2 in. drive for accessibility
- 3925D 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Low Profile Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket is 30mm long and removes and installs oxygen sensors in most domestic and some imported vehicles
- 3926D 3/8 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Short Version Socket for access to some Chrysler vehicles
- Added peace of mind with lifetime warranty
- 1/2 in. Drive 1-3/16 in. (29mm) Oil Sender Socket - 3919D
- 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. Slotted Socket for PVS, TVS, and O2 Socket - 3920D
- 1/2 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Thermal Sensor Socket - 3921D
- 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Oxygen Sensor Socket - 3922D
- 3/8 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Deep Oil Pressure Sending Socket - 3923D
- 1/2 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Oxygen Sensor Socket - 3924D
- 3/8 in. Drive 7/8 in. (22mm) Low Profile Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket - 3925D
- 3/8 in. Drive 1-1/16 in. Short Version Socket - 3926D
Apex Tool Group, LLC
1000 Lufkin Road
Apex, NC 27539
GearWrench® hand tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
GearWrench - Consumer Tools
If any GearWrench Hand Tool purchased at a retailer, when used for its intended purpose, fails to give you complete satisfaction, please return it to the retailer location where purchased, or contact Apex Tool Group Consumer Division at (888)-757-1812 for free replacement or return.
GearWrench - Professional Tools
If use of any GearWrench Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your GearWrench Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at (800)-688-8949, and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
*Except Torque Products
*GearWrench Torque Products are warranted to (1) be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year and (2) meet out of the box calibration accuracy standards as stated in the product literature. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Products for which Warranty Repair is requested should be returned, at Buyer’s cost, for evaluation to:
Warranty Service & Authorized Repair:
Electronic Torque Wrenches
Apex Torque Repair
3000 West Kingsley Road
Garland, TX 75041
All other Torque Products:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
GearWrench Torque Products are precision instruments that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of Buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Repair Center using GearWrench repair parts.