FREUD/DIABLO LIMITED LIFETIME CUTTING TOOL WARRANTY
All Freud tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. Freud warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Freud tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the Guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Freud shall, at its option, within sixty (60) days, repair or replace the tool, subject to the Guidelines below.
FREUD/DIABLO LIMITED ONE YEAR POWER TOOL WARRANTY
Freud warrants to the original consumer purchaser that each new Freud power tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. When warranty service is requested, proof of purchase (e.g., invoice) is required. Should the power tool fail within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, it will be repaired or replaced AT THE CUSTOMER’S OPTION, subject to the Guidelines below. Thereafter, upon verification of failure or malfunction, at its option, within sixty (60) days, repair or replace the power tool, subject to the Guidelines below:
- 1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Freud at the address listed below or to an authorized Freud tool service station. See back of price list for authorized repair dealers. You may also contact Freud at (336) 434-3171 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- 2. All implied warranties for Freud’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- 3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair or replacement as stated in Freud’s Limited Tooling Warranty and Freud’s Limited Power Tool Warranty, and in no event shall Freud be liable for any other direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, costs or expenses. INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED UNDER ALL WARRANTIES. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- 4. Freud warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- 5. Freud warranties shall not be deemed to have failed their essential purpose while Freud is willing to repair or replace defective products.
- 6. Freud assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear are not covered under Freud warranties.
- 7. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one year after the accrual of the cause of action.