The Freeman SSSF16-2 16 Gauge 2 in. Stainless Steel Straight Finish Nails are designed for finish work such as base board, crown molding, trim, door and window casings, cabinetry, furniture construction, and more. The 304 stainless steel prevents rust and corrosion in most climates, making these fasteners ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. These fasteners are compatible with any brand nailer that uses 2 in. 16 gauge straight finish nails, including the Freeman PFN64. Each box includes 1,000 straight finish nails to ensure you have plenty of fasteners at your fingertips while on the job.
- 1,000-Count box of 16 gauge 2 in. stainless steel straight finish nails
- Nonmagnetic 304 stainless steel resists rust and can withstand corrosive environments
- Stainless steel straight finish nails won't corrode and stain natural finish woods or pressure treated lumber
- Ideal for door and window casings, crown molding and trim installation, and other outdoor projects
- Chisel point nails deliver efficient and dependable performance
- 16 Gauge/2 in. Stainless Steel Straight Finish Nails (1,000 Pc)-FMNNSSSF16-2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.