The Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic Single Pin Concrete Nailer is the safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. Simply connect the concrete nailer to your compressor, load a concrete drive pin into the nose of the gun, and pull the trigger to drive pins up to 10x faster than with conventional powder tools. The PSSCP shoots single pins without needing to pre-drill holes, and is compatible with Ramset, Hilti, and generic concrete pins from 3/4 in. to 3 in. Firing into green concrete (concrete that was poured less than 25 days ago, in most climates) is ideal when firing longer pins and will provide the best results for plywood to concrete nailing, wire lathe installation, steel banding, decking, fencing, subflooring and more. The nailer is constructed of a lightweight die-cast aluminum body to reduce operator fatigue and features a 360-degrees adjustable exhaust, air filter/anti-dust cap, ergonomic handle, and a blow molded case for easy transport and storage. The Freeman Pneumatic Single Pin Concrete Nailer is backed by Freeman’s 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Single pin pneumatic concrete nailer fires concrete drive pins from 3/4 in. to 3 in.
- No powder or certifications required - works with conventional air compressors, hoses and fittings
- 10x Faster than powder-acutated systems
- Magnesium body with one-piece hardened drive blade
- Ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs
- Backed by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Pneumatic Single Pin Concrete Nailer-FMNNPSSCP