The Freeman PPH100WF PU Polymer Hybrid 100-Foot Air Hose with Fittings has a working temperature range of -58 degrees Fahrenheit to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to work at colder sub-zero temperatures versus comparative models. This pneumatic hose features 1/4 in. NPT brass fittings with swivel plugs and universal coupler, which resists rust while allowing the hose to twist in any direction without decreasing air flow. The hybrid PU material construction provides excellent cold weather flexibility and makes the hose kink resistant. Bend restrictors prevent the air hose from kinking at the ends and increase its life. The non-marring finish of this lightweight and durable air hose is great for indoor finish work to avoid damage, and the extra length also comes in handy so you don't need to move your heavy air compressors as often. The PPH100WF is an ideal air compressor accessory for DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional construction jobs.
- -58 degrees Farenheit to 250 degrees Farenheit working temperature allows you to work at colder temperatures than comparable hoses
- Hybrid polymer PU material increases durability of pneumatic hose without sacrificing flexibility
- Brass swivel plug allows the hose to twist in any direction without a decrease in air flow
- Bend restrictors prevent air hose kinking and increase its life
- 100 foot hose operates at up to 300 PSI for a variety of projects
- 100 ft. polyurethane polymer hybrid air hose with brass swivel fittings and bend restrictors - PPH100WF
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.