The Freeman PP23 23-Gauge 2 Inch Micro Pinner is as powerful and versatile as it is lightweight, making it ideal for DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional construction jobs. Applications such as fastening detailed trim, cabinetry trim, moulding, muntin bars, picture frames, crafts, and more are perfect to tackle with this headless pin nailer. It has a no-mar tip allowing a nail to be put in tight spaces without leaving a mark on delicate trim. The magazine of this pneumatic nail gun is composed of anodized aluminum for lightweight durability, and the ergonomic body and comfort grip handle are made for ease of use over extended periods of time. This micro pinner comes equipped with a 360 degrees adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face, as well as a dual safety trigger to prevent accidental firing. This 23-Gauge nailer is exceptionally easy to load, and is compatible with 23-Gauge headless pins ranging from 5/8 inch to 2 inches. It includes a rugged plastic carry case, adjustment tools, lubrication oil and belt hook.
- Perfect for small picture frames, moulding and trim, cabinetry, muntin bars, crafts, and more
- No-mar safety contact eliminates damage to working surface
- Anodized aluminum magazine for increased durability
- Comfort-grip Handle for increased comfort and ease of use
- Dual trigger safety for users at the job site
- 360 degrees adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Micro Pinner - PP223
- Plastic carry case
- Adjustment tools
- Lubrication oil
- Instruction manuals
- Belt hook
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.