The Freeman Pneumatic High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer features high-pressure technology that gives the nailer a higher power-to-weight ratio than traditional pneumatic concrete nailers, making it the ideal tool for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. The compact size makes it lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spaces, while the high pressure operation ensures more consistent and efficient nailing. The single pin concrete nailer operates at 218 – 330 PSI, and must be used with Makita or PowerLite high-pressure systems including your compressor, hoses, and fittings. Connect the high-pressure nailer to a high pressure system, load a concrete drive pin into the nose of the gun, and pull the trigger to drive pins into concrete, masonry, or through steel. The PHPSCP shoots single pins without needing to pre-drill holes, and is compatible with Ramset, Hilti, and other generic concrete pins from 3/4 in. to 3 in. Firing into green concrete (concrete that was poured less than 25 days ago, in most climates) is ideal when firing longer pins and will provide the best results for plywood to concrete or steel, wire lathe installation, furring strips, steel banding, decking, fencing, subflooring and more. The nailer is constructed of a lightweight die-cast magnesium body to reduce operator fatigue and features a one piece drive blade, air filter/anti-dust cap, and an ergonomic handle. The Freeman Pneumatic High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer is backed by Freeman’s 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Pneumatic high pressure single pin concrete nailer fires concrete drive pins from 3/4 in. to 3 in.
- Innovative high pressure technology allows the nailer to operate at 218 - 330 PSI for more consistent and efficient nailing
- Compact and lightweight high pressure design is 25% lighter than other pneumatic concrete nailers
- Magnesium body with one-piece hardened drive blade
- Ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs
- Convenient plastic storage case is portable and lays flat for easy access
- Pneumatic High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer-FMNNPHPSCP
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.