Freeman PFS9 9-Gauge 2 in. Pneumatic Fencing StaplerModel: fmnnpfs9
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Freeman PFS9 9-Gauge 2 in. Pneumatic Fencing Stapler
- Utilizes durable 9-gauge 1-3/4 in. - 2 in. barbed staples to ensure your fence is installed to last
- Comfortable T-handle and belt hook allows you to work without fear of rapid fatigue
- Equipped with a wire alignment notch, you can move through your project quickly and with accuracy
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust
- Top load magazine for convenience
- Quick-release nose for easy jam clearing
- Tool-free depth adjust
- One-piece drive blade for longer life span
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
- 9-Gauge 2 in. Pneumatic Fencing Stapler - PFS9
- Plastic Storage Case
Q & A :
This warranty of Freeman Pneumatic Nail Guns (the "Freeman Product") extends exclusively to the original purchaser of the Freeman Product seven (7) years from the original purchase date as shown by the proof of purchase. PGP Inc. shall repair or replace, at its option, a Freeman Product that has a defect in materials or workmanship. The original purchaser must return the complete Freeman Product, postage prepaid and insured, with proof of purchase to PGP Inc. or its authorized service centers. Other than the postage and insurance requirement, no charge will be made for repairs covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to defects in materials or workmanship or damages resulting from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts. It further does not apply if the damage is due to normal wear and tear, abuse, improper maintenance, neglect or accident or caused by use of the Freeman Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories. PGP Inc's driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons, trigger mechanism, springs, and gaskets are considered normal wearing parts and are not covered by this warranty.
The Freeman Product is intended for use by individuals and not for use on an assembly or production line. The Freeman Product is intended for use by individuals and not for use on assembly lines, production lines or other commercial applications. This warranty does not extend to such commercial use as it constitutes abuse of the Freeman Product.