The Freeman PFS105 Pneumatic Fencing Stapler is the ideal tool for your livestock, field, and heavy mesh fencing projects. Designed to drive heavy duty 10.5 gauge wire staples, this tool can be used to secure hog and cattle fencing, pet enclosures, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, electrified single wire with insulation, and other mesh and woven applications.
The PFS105 weighs in at just 5.97 lbs. and features a belt hook and non-slip comfort grip to help reduce fatigue. This fencing stapler utilizes durable 10.5-gauge, 7/8 in. to 1-9/16 in. barbed staples to ensure a secure hold for a variety of wire fencing materials. Use the optional T-handle for additional control, place each staple with accuracy using the wire alignment notch, and use the depth adjust to drive staples consistently. When you’ve finished your project, store your fencing nailer and accessories in the plastic molded case. Backed by a 7-year warranty, the PFS105 comes with all the typical Freeman advantages such as 360-degree adjustable exhaust, top load magazine, quick release nose for easy jam clearing, 1-piece drive blade for longer lifespan, and a lightweight, durable aluminum housing.
- Powerful pneumatic stapler drives 10 gauge 7/8 in. to 1-9/16 in. barbed staples to ensure fencing is installed securely
- Wire alignment notch allows for speed and accuracy, and the auxiliary T-handle provides added control
- Adjustable depth of drive allows you to choose the fastener driving depth so you can install different types of wire fencing
- Tool-less quick release nose piece allows you to easily clear nail jams in seconds
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum housing and 1-piece drive blade for extended life
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.