The Freeman 20 gauge L Cleat Flooring Nailer is ideal for installing 5/16 in. 9/16 in. solid or engineered Tongue and Groove flooring including all types of bamboo and exotic hardwoods. This nailer drives any brand of 20-Gauge L Cleats from 1 in. to 1-1/4 in. L. The PF20GLCN is equipped with tool-free depth adjust, quick release nose for easy jam clearing and a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face and work surface. The flooring base is interchangeable to allow for 90 degree nailing for starting courses and ending courses of flooring where there is not enough clearance for the nailer to be operated at a 45 degree angle. The one piece drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine provide long lasting durability and the air filter keeps interior components debris-free. All Freeman Tools are backed by a 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Installs 5/16 in. 9/16 in. solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring
- Ideal for dense and exotic wood flooring
- Quick release nose for easy clearing of nail jams
- Drives 20-Gauge L cleats 1 in. 1-1/4 in.
- 2 nose attachments to drive nails at a 45 degree angle or 90 degree angle
- 7 year limited warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.