The Freeman PCTN64 14 Gauge 2-1/2 in. Concrete T-Nailer drives collated concrete T-nails ranging 5/8 in. ? 2-1/2 in. in length, and is designed for wood to concrete/steel applications. A lightweight die-cast aluminum body maximizes productivity by reducing operator fatigue, while the anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder add lightweight, long lasting durability. The PCTN64 concrete nailer also features a 360-degree adjustable exhaust, reload indicator, dual spring magazine and trigger safety lock to prevent accidental firing.
- Die cast aluminum body and Anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for durability
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust, reload indicator, dual spring magazine and trigger safety lock to prevent accidental firing
- Density of concrete varies according to age, newer concrete being more penetrable, therefore age may dictate the depth a nail will drive through the concrete
- Ideal for furring strips, plywood to concrete nailing, wire lathe installation, steel banding, decking, fencing, subflooring and more
- 2-1/2 in. nails are recommended for wood to wood applications only
- 14 Gauge 2-1/2 in. Concrete T-Nailer - PCTN64
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.