The FS9G2 fencing staples are ideal for livestock wire fencing, heavy mesh fencing, chain link fencing, and utility pole copper ground wire installation. These fencing staples have a barbed, divergent tip to ensure maximum holding power for the toughest of applications, and have a class 3 hot dipped galvanized coating to prevent rust and corrosion. The FS9G2 staples are compatible with any fencing stapler that uses 9 gauge fencing staples up to 2in., including the Freeman PFS9, the Stockade ST-400, and the Powermate FS2P. Each box includes 1,000 staples to ensure you have plenty of fasteners at your fingertips while on the job.
- 9 gauge 2 in. fencing staples
- Divergent barbed tip for additional holding power
- Class 3 hot dipped galvanized steel
- Great for livestock fencing, field fence, horse fencing, heavy mesh fencing, deer fencing, chain link fencing, and ultility pole copper ground wire installation
- 1,000 glue-collated staples per box