The fencing staples are ideal for livestock wire fencing, heavy mesh fencing, chain link fencing, and utility pole copper ground wire installation. These fencing staples have a barbed, divergent tip to ensure maximum holding power for the toughest of applications, and have a class 3 hot dipped galvanized coating to prevent rust and corrosion. The staples are compatible with any fencing stapler that uses 10.5 gauge 7/8 in. fencing staples, including the Freeman PFS105. Each box includes 1,500 staples to ensure you have plenty of fasteners at your fingertips while on the job.
- 10.5 gauge 7/8 in. fencing staples
- Divergent barbed tip for additional holding power
- Class 3 hot dipped galvanized steel
- Great for livestock fencing, field fence, horse fencing, heavy mesh fencing, deer fencing, chain link fencing, and ultility pole copper ground wire installation
- 1,500 glue-collated staples per box
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.