The Freeman Reciprocating Saw makes straight and curved cuts with ease, making it the ideal tool for fender trimming, muffler and exhaust work, sunnroof installations, body shop repair, and more. Delivering 10,000 strokes per minute, it easily cuts through 1.6mm steel, 2mm aluminum, and plastics and fiberglass up to 2.5mm thick. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces, ensuring you can stay on your marks and make precise cuts every time. The self-locking variable speed trigger provides additional control, while the positive blade retainer and adjustable blade guide make it easy to adjust the cutting depth. The FATRS also includes two 1/4 in. NPT fittings (automotive and industrial), 6 extra-coarse 18 TPI blades, 6 standard 24 TPI blades, and 6 extra-fine 32 TPI blades to tackle a variety of projects right out of the box. The aluminum construction and quality internal parts are designed to last, and are backed by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and a 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- 10,000 strokes per minute easily cuts through steel, aluminum, plastics, fiberglass, and other composite materials
- Perfect for muffler and exhaust work, body shop repair, sheet metal cutting and repair, fender trimming, and other intricate cutting jobs
- Precise control for cutting straight and scroll cuts on flat or curved surfaces
- Adjustable blade guard allows users to control the cutting depth
- Front exhaust directs air away from the user
- Two 1/4 in. NPT fittings
- 6 extra-coarse 18 TPI blades
- 6 standard 24 TPI blades
- 6 extra-fine 32 TPI blades
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.