Remove and install threaded fasteners with ease with the Freeman 3/8 in. Pneumatic Ratchet Wrench. Ideal for working in tight spaces,it is perfect for working on spark plugs, radiators, water pumps, and exhaust systems, or any other project where your impact wrench just can't reach. The powerful motor delivers 60 ft/lbs of torque and 160 RPM of free speed for optimal performance. The rear 4-speed regulator and pressure sensitive trigger give you increased control of the speed when tackling different types of projects, while the reversible square drive makes directional changes quick and easy. The 3/8 in. Ratchet Wrench is constructed of a durable and lightweight aluminum, and features an ergonomic design, comfort grip, and a 360 degree adjustable exhaust deflector allows you to direct air away from your face while working. It is covered by Freeman's 7 Year Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- 3/8 in. square drive can easily be reversed for various applications
- Powerful motor provides 60 ft lbs of torque and a free speed of 160 RPM
- Lightweight and compact aluminum design eliminates the need for hand-ratcheting in tight spaces
- Rear 4-speed regulator and variable speed trigger provide increased control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust deflector allows you to direct air away from your face while working
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.