The Freeman Digital Tire Inflator with LED Pressure Gauge makes it easy to check the pressure of your tires frequently, helping you extend the life of your tires and optimize gas mileage. Simply connect the inflator to your tires using the brass clip-on chuck to measure pressure in increments of 0.01 PSI, or switch to Kpa, Bar, or Kg/cm². When used in conjunction with a pneumatic compressor, you can refill tires with an accuracy of +/- 1 PSI. The lock-on brass chuck provides a secure attachment to prevent air leakage, and the 20 in. flexible rubber hose and swivel hose connector make it easy to use the inflator in tight spaces. Squeeze the pistol-style trigger to inflate your tires, or release pressure by pressing and holding the pressure release valve until your reach your desired pressure. It is constructed of a durable, lightweight aluminum alloy and includes a rust resistant brass 1/4 in. NPT fitting and two AAA batteries.
- Squeeze the pistol-style trigger to inflate tires, bikes, and other equipment
- LED Display monitors air pressure in PSI, Kpa, Bar, and Kg/cm²
- Aluminum alloy construction makes this inflator lightweight and durable
- Brass chuck, air release valve, and 1/4 in. NPT fitting
- 20 in. rubber air hose is flexible and has a swivel connector to help you get into tight spaces
- 1/4 in. NPT fitting
- 2 AAA batteries