The Freeman 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Composite Impact Wrench offers the power and performance you need, whether you are a professional mechanic or a hobbyist fixing your car at home. The heavy duty ½ in. square drive is ideal for vehicle maintenance, restoration, and all-around use. This tool zips off rusted fasteners with ease and makes quick work of tire rotations, suspension work, and any other high-torque situation.
This compact tool’s twin hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 627 ft./lbs. with reduced vibration, and provides an impressive free speed of 6,300 RPM for fast, efficient performance. The wrench’s adjustable power regulator provides 3-speed variable power plus full-powered reverse – ensuring there are never any stripped, damaged, or overtightened bolts. Keep the exhaust and any particulates away from your workspace with the handle exhaust, and the ergonomic rubber handle provides a solid and comfortable grip.
The ½ in. Heavy Duty Composite Impact Wrench is constructed with a lightweight composite steel housing and is backed by the Freeman 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty. It includes a ¼” Industrial NPT, ¼” Automotive Fitting, adjustment wrenches, and air tool oil.
- 1/2 in. square drive provides 627 ft.;/lbs. of loosening torque and 6,300 RPM for fast, efficient performance
- Twin hammer design provides liability and a high torque output
- 3-speed regulator plus reverse provides the precision and power you need for a variety of jobs
- Lightweight composite steel construction and comfort grip provide durability and comfort
- Heavy duty design is ideal for tire rotations, suspension work, and all-around vehicle maintenance
- ¼ in. Industrial NPT
- ¼ in. Automotive Fitting
- Adjustment Wrenches
- Air Tool Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.