The Freeman 5 in. Air Angle Grinder is designed for high-performance surface prep and finishing, and is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, and anyone who needs quality tools for auto maintenance and repair. The angle grinder provides powerful grinding performance with a free speed of 11,000 RPM, making it the perfect tool to remove rust or flaking paint, restore metal tools like shovels or lawnmower blades, cut frozen bolts and wire fencing, dress metal, prep for welding, deburr sharp edges, polish surfaces, cut through brick or tiling, and more. Use the optional auxiliary t-handle and variable speed trigger for additional control and safety while working. The angle grinder features a front exhaust to keep your workspace clear of debris, an adjustable blade guard, and includes two 1/4 in. NPT fittings (industrial and automotive) for your convenience. Tackle tough jobs with ease thanks to a heavy-duty design, hardened steel bevel gears, and a durable aluminum body - all backed by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Ideal for removing rust, smoothing welds, polishing, and light cutting jobs
- Powerful grinding performance with a free speed of 11,000 RPM
- Hardened steel bevel gears and an aluminum body for increased durability
- Auxiliary side handle for increased tool control
- Variable speed trigger locks automatically for increased user safety
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.