Tackle polishing, cutting, grinding, de-burring, and porting jobs with the Freeman Air Angle Die Grinder. Designed for cutting sheet metal, plastics, composites, siding, auto mufflers, bolts, screws, rivets, and more, the angle die grinder delivers exceptional torque accuracy with ease. It features a 1/4 in. collet, a free speed of 20,000 RPM, and comes equipped with a 360 degree adjustable exhaust, a self-locking throttle that prevents accidental start-up, and an adjustable 4-speed power regulator to match speed to job for precise control. The tool's right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can work virtually anywhere. Constructed of a durable aluminum to ensure a long tool life, the Freeman Air Angle Die Grinder is backed by a 7 Year Limited Warranty and a 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Ideal for porting, cutting, deburring, polishing, grinding, weld breaking, and breaking sharp edges
- Right-angle head for working in confined spaces
- Powerful motor with a free speed of 20,000 RPM
- Rear adjustable four-speed regulator for added control
- 360º turnable exhaust deflector to direct air away from your face or workspace
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.