The Freeman CS16-15 construction staples staples are designed for heavy duty stapling jobs such as insulation, cedar shingles, vinyl and metal siding, fencing, flooring underlayment, roofing felt, sheathing, furniture, pallets, crate assembly, and more. The class 3 galvanized coating prevents rust and corrosion, making them the ideal fasteners for both indoor and outdoor applications. These staples are compatible with any brand nailer that uses 16 gauge medium crown 1-1/2" staples, including the Freeman PSS50. Each box includes 1,000 staples to ensure you have plenty of fasteners at your fingertips while on the job.
- 16 gauge 1-1/2" construction staples with a 7/16" medium crown
- Great for wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, pallet and shipping crate construction, and other general construction stapling applications.
- 1,000 glue-collated staples per box
- Class 3 hot dipped galvanized steel
- Chisel point staples deliver efficient and dependable performance
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.