See More, Find More, Prove More.
Compact and intuitive, the VT04 Visual Infrared Thermometer blends a visual image with a heat map overlay to help quickly identify the location of issues.
See more. Blend visual and infrared. See issues in context by blending the infrared heat map with the visual image, and get the detail you need by choosing one of five on screen blending modes. Quickly identify the location of the issue. NEAR or FAR mode automatically aligns the visual and thermal lenses, even from as close as 15 cm (6 in). Capture accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. The center measurement box shows the exact area of temperature measurement. Fill the center box with your target and rest assured you're not measuring the background.
Find more. Identify intermittent problems. Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range with temperature alarms and automated monitoring features. Instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view with hot and cold markers.
Prove more. Optimize, analyze and report. VT04 images can be taken in either .bmp or .is2 format. With an .is2 image, you can optimize the visible and infrared heat map blending to any level, add or remove the center marker and hot and cold markers, change the emissivity and background temperature, or generate a professional report that can easily be edited.
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending lets you identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- NEAR and FAR mode aligns the visual and thermal lenses to correctly identify the location of the issue
- Center measurement box lets you see the exact area of temperature measurement right on the screen
- Temperature alarms and automated monitoring features for identifying intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Hot and cold markers instantly identify hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Save in .bmp or .is2 format - Choose .bmp when all you want is the image, or use .is2 format that can be edited in SmartView software
- SmartView reporting software optimizes the image blending and palette and quickly create professional reports
- Pocket-size design is handy when you need it, and easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface so you can get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
- Visual Infrared Thermometer with Li-ion Rechargeable Battery - VT04