Fluke current clamps extend the current ranges of Fluke tools. The Fluke I1010 AC/DC Current Clamp Meter is highly reliable, measures 1 - 1,000 amps and provides accurate current reading without breaking the circuit. This clamp measures both AC and DC current with a large jaw, battery-powered Hall-effect probe that gives access to difficult to reach areas. The I1010 is compatible with most Fluke multimeters.
- 2.1 meter output cable with shrouded banana plugs
- Accommodates up to 1.18 in. maximum conductor diameter
- Zero error adjustment
- CATIII 600V safety rating
- Accuracy with less than or equal to 3.5% + 0.5 amps
- AC/DC Current Clamp Meter - I1010