Fluke Rugged. Fluke Reliable. Fluke Precise.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians.
Fluke's 325 True RMS Clamp Meter is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and rugged clamp meter is ideally suited for current measurement sup to 400 amps in tight cable compartments, and also offers DC current frequency measurements.
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures up to 400 amp AC/DC currents and up to 600V AC/DC voltage ratings
- Simple design and operation makes it easy to use
- Large backlit display provides crystal clear readings of measurements and voltage
- Slim and ergonomic design ideal for testing in high cable concentrated areas
- 320 Series True RMS Clamp Meter - 325