Eliminating the need to kneel or bend, the 38-1/2 in. Long Handle Steel Edger makes it easy to edge around walkways, gardens, and other obstacles in your yard.
Its highly durable welded steel construction lasts longer than wood and will not flex like fiberglass. This edger is accentuated by a sharp-edged steel blade which results in clean cuts through dense turf. An extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods while a T-handle design provides a secure, two-handed grip.
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft for lasting durability
- Steel blade for clean slices through dense turf
- Extra-large foot platform for maximized driving force
- T-handle for secure, two-handed grip and control
- Convenient hanging design for storage
- Powder-coated steel for rust-resistance and easy cleaning
- Long handle eliminates kneeling and bending
- 38-1/2 in. length for extended reach
- 38-1/2 in. Long Handle Steel Edger - 98936935